Following the announcement from the Prime Minister yesterday, we want to advise you that we are a supplier to essential services and will remain open in a limited capacity to meet the needs of customers that provide essential services (those in trades we supply).
Please read through the following changes we are making for the next four weeks:
Staffing and store hours
We are reducing store hours to 8am to 4pm Monday through Friday, although this is only for order fulfilment and pickup. Shopping inside the store is suspended at this time. A skeleton staff will fill essential customer orders. They will continue to maintain strict hygiene requirements to ensure your safety and their own as guided by the Ministry of Health.
We are instituting a process for picking up orders from the store.
- All orders must be placed online, by email, or by phone on 03 543 9057 / 0800 255 356.
- When you arrive to our store, there will be a sign on the door to call or text us.
- Our staff will confirm your order and place it for pickup outside the front door. You will be asked to maintain the required 2 metre distance. Please do say hello though!
- If your purchase is pre-paid by account or credit/debit, then your order is fulfilled.
- No cash or Eftpos payments will be accepted to minimise risk to all.
You can order from our website 24/7 and our staff will be fulfilling and shipping website orders daily.
Orders sent by courier will be shipped as normal from Allflow. Our courier partners are working under increased sanitary conditions as well. Please be patient if there is some delay in this process to ensure staff, courier, and supply chain safety.
Last week we offered a free local delivery service to customers in Nelson, Richmond, or Motueka. Due to the requirements under COVID-19 Level 4, we are suspending this service immediately and using couriers instead.
Stock and supplies – we’re full
We are well stocked with all products. We will be able to fill all of your orders without any issues for the near future.
Amos Lewis, General Manager